Casita Manufacturer’s Limited One-Year Warranty will not cover items due to neglect. Maintenance services should be performed per this manual, as well as the corresponding manufacturers’ warranties on components included within your trailer.
It is the responsibility of the owner to maintain the recreational vehicle as described in the Care and Maintenance section of the Owner’s Manual including taking whatever preventative measures necessary to prevent foreseeable secondary moisture or water damage to the unit from rain, plumbing leaks, condensation and other natural accumulation of water in the unit. As the owner of a new recreational vehicle, you are responsible for regular care and proper maintenance. Owner is responsible for transportation of the trailer to and from all RV shops.
1. Proper care and maintenance as outlined in this manual and the corresponding component warranty package.
2. Contacting Casita Travel Trailers for any warranty items/repairs.
3. Transporting your trailer to an authorized service center for any warranty/service repairs that are required.
4. Suggesting reputable RV service centers within your vicinity (Casita will NOT cover mobile repair invoices).
5. Providing a quote to Casita Travel Trailers for any warranty work needed to be done.
6. Gain approval from Casita Travel Trailers on warranty work BEFORE repairs are made.
7. Contacting Casita Travel Trailers once warranty work is complete for payment/reimbursement.
8. Picking up your trailer after warranty work is finished.
9. Reviewing the information contained within the Owners Manual and all supplied component information.
Examples of secondary damage include, but are not limited to, stained upholstery, flooring or blinds, mold formation and growth, furniture, cabinetry or floor deterioration, etc. Mold is a natural growth given certain environmental conditions and is not covered by the terms of the Warranty.
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Casita Travel Trailers’ warranty covers this recreational vehicle (‘RV’) for a period of One (1) year from the date of purchase by the first retail owner. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship supplied by and attributable to Casita Enterprises, Inc manufacturing, and assembly of the RV when the RV is used for its intended purposes of recreational camping.
Manufacturing defects reported to Casita within 1 year after the original retail delivery of your new Travel Trailer will be corrected without charge and within reasonable times.
Installed components (Air Conditioning, Stove Range, Fridge, etc.) are covered by the individual manufacturer’s warranties. Similar to the construction process of a new residential home, Casita only installs appliances and does not troubleshoot and/or service anything that is manufactured outside of Casita’s fiberglass components and cabinetry. It is the responsibility of the trailer owner to maintain all appliances and follow all warranty processes that are stated in the individual appliance manuals.
In addition, since it is reasonable to expect that the rv will need some service during the warranty period, this warranty does not extend to future performance. It only sets forth what Casita will do and does not guarantee anything about the RV for any period.
Casita Travel Trailers is not responsible for any undertaking, representation, service agreement, or warranty beyond what is expressly outlined in this Limited Warranty.
Disclaimers, Limitations, and Exclusions:
CASITA TRAVEL TRAILERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE THAT RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT IN THE RECREATIONAL VEHICLE. THE DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IS NOT DEPENDENT UPON THE WARRANTY FULFILLING ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
THE OWNER OF THE TRAILER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSPORTATION FOR WARRANTY SERVICE. CASITA TRAVEL TRAILERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION/SHIPPING EXPENSES FOR THE TRAILER AFTER THE DATE OF RETAIL SALE.
• Routine maintenance including, without limitation, caulking, re-caulking, and waxing of the body of the RV, tightening screws, brake squeak/lock-up/adjustment, latches, locks, combustion systems, changing fuses and maintaining the air conditioning and heating systems;
• Adjustments to all doors, drawers, locks, latches, awnings, and window treatments beyond 90 days after the retail sale.
• Any exterior damages, blemishes, scuffs, scrapes, etc, beyond 30 days from retail sale.
• Any exterior damages, blemishes, scuffs, scrapes, etc, not occurring as a direct result of a manufacturing error.
• Equipment, products, components, appliances, or accessories not manufactured by Casita Enterprises Inc;
• All Fees, Work, and Invoices for Mobile Repair Work
• Any and all cuts, chips, scratches, dents, blemishes and/or damages to the body of the trailer caused during travel is not covered under warranty. Casita advises to travel at or under 10 miles per hour on any terrain other than cement and/or pavement roads.
• Recreational vehicles used for business, commercial, residential, or disaster relief purposes, or any purposes other than recreational travel and family camping;
• Recreational vehicles which are not originally purchased through Casita Travel Trailers
• Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the misuse, abuse, neglect, theft, vandalism, product modification, improper customer or dealer installation, improper stowing of equipment, overloading or improper balancing of the load, low or high voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the recreational vehicle;
• Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the unauthorized attachments, modifications, or alterations to the structure, body, or frame of the RV including but not limited to trailer hitches for towing;
• Any window water leaks after tinting
• Any fading or die lot changes of fabrics or carpet;
• Design defects; Redesign/Re-construction of any part of the RV; or anything related to wheel or axle alignment;
• Rust or corrosion due to the environment; and any broken glass damage;
• Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by animals, exposure to natural or atmospheric elements, corrosive chemicals, ash or fumes generated or released by vehicles, collision, road hazards, rock chips, condensation, or any other source;
• Damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the willful or negligent acts of the driver of the vehicle pulling the RV, an accident involving the RV, or the condition of any road surface;
• Damage or loss to the RV caused in whole or in part by the tow vehicle selected by the owner, owner’s operation or use of the tow vehicle, improper selection or installation of towing hitch on the tow vehicle, weight distribution, sway control, or equalizer equipment, or damage to the owner’s tow vehicle;
• Any injury, loss, or damage due to mold or fungi; and
• Any RV licensed, registered, or primarily used outside Canada or the USA.
• Any warranty work performed without prior approval by Casita
• Any warranty work performed by a mobile RV shop or person
• Any damage caused by not winterizing your trailer
• Damage of loss in whole or in part due to natural disasters/in climate weather
• Damage or loss in whole or in part due to off roading and/or traveling through foreign/tough/rough terrain (IE Alaskan roads, heavily salted or snowy roads, gravel roads, dirt roads, steep inclines or declines)
• Damage or loss in whole or in part by the willful or neglectful acts of the owner of the vehicle resulting in further damage to the RV such as but not limited to, mold, prolonged water damage, fiberglass spider cracks, frozen/busted water lines, etc.
• Any damage to personal items.
Warranty service requests must be made within the warranty period and should ordinarily be initiated by Casita Travel Trailers.
1. Inspect your travel trailer thoroughly to determine exactly what service and/or repair is required. Please look for all items on your trailer for a one-time shop visit.
2. Contact Casita Travel Trailers by phone or on the website with this information.
3. If Casita Travel Trailers is not within reasonable proximity for service, Casita Travel Trailers will work with a reputable service center near the customer (Model RV Techs are not covered under this warranty).
4. A quote must be given to Casita Travel Trailers and approved by Casita Travel Trailers BEFORE any warranty service work/repairs.
5. Drop off your trailer on the agreed-upon date by Casita and/or the RV shop approved by Casita (owner is responsible for transportation of the Casita to and from any and all RV Shops).
6. Contact Casita once work is complete for warranty payment/reimbursement.
7. Pick up your trailer and enjoy your travels (owner is responsible for transportation of the Casita to and from any and all RV Shops).
Warranty for living in the trailer and monthly notes are not covered. Meant for camping in ideal climates not living in or riding out hurricanes.